Suitable for wedding, party, event, venue decoration, it can make an atmosphere of happiness and festival.
These arch buckles will help you to make your balloons display easily.
Filled with water or sand in the base can make it more stable.
Ballon Base: (L)X(W)35X35cm /13.78”X13.78”(appr.)
Plastic Buckle: (L)X(W)3.5X2.4cm /1.38”X0.94”(appr.)
Connector Tube: (L)X(W)20X6cm /7.87”X2.36”(appr.)
Folding Connecting Rod: (L)X(W)73X1cm /28.74”X0.39”(appr.)
2X Ballon Bases
2X Connector Tubes
12X Folding Connecting Rods
100X Plastic Buckles
1. Inflate your balloons and tie.
2. Slot the balloons knot into the buckle. Each buckle needs 4 balloons. The effect is same as two groups of balloons chained together.
3. Follow step 2 slot all balloons into buckles.
4. Get buckled balloons through a pole, make a little adjustment, a balloon chain is finished.
5. Insert both ends of the pole into a base filled with water, a beautiful arch is ready.
Balloons not included in sale.
Always supervise children when using balloons
- Right Size For Everyone – After assembly, the Balloon Arch features 13 feet tall and 16 feet wide, adults and children can freely pass through it
- Atmosphere Builder – Balloon Arches are a great addition to just about any party or event or venue decoration. Make the special day filled with a naive, dreamlike quality
- Easy To Assemble – Slot balloon knots into buckles, connect them through poles and make a little adjustment, finish the balloon chain by inserting both ends into the base. A Balloon Gate is ready
- Creative DIY – Usually it takes 80 – 100 balloons to build a balloon arch and you can add some ribbon or flower stems that matches your color scheme. Or you can use pole and base to build single column
- Firm Base You Can Count On – Additional weight can easily be added to bases, for example, water and sands. The bases come in finished state, but they will need to be stained, painted or covered to be customized